Wednesday, April 28

i have a plan!

and ohh-ohh-ohhhh!
IT'S GOOD.


I'm pretty happy with myself for working out what i want. All that silence and reflecting finally got to me.
I'm going to do the 'evening hospitality package' in 2012 at the Australian School of Bartending.
I'm going to try and get a job back here in Adelaide.
Once I have enough money saved up, I will take The Ghan up to Darwin, and of course, attempt to get a job up there.
Once I have enough money saved up, I will go to another Australian city... do you see my plan?

I can work in my backup job, write, and travel at the same time!
Why didn't I think of this before?! I wasted so much time. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

I am also including Bali and Malta in my travel/work plan.

I will end up living in Spain. Hopefully I'll travel first class; the air time is utterly lengthy.
I feel like Spain is 'el lugar para estar' ♥

A travel-writer. Yeaaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online