Monday, April 26

Quiet support means the world to me.

I have horrible dreams. Some people call them nightmares. I don't want to burden others. I don't want to want to have shaking fists and cold feet. And I definitely don't want to feel so sleep-deprived anymore.
I'm going to make my bad dreams into stories. I want them published. Hopefully it will help people to not feel as scared as I do.

When I was younger, I had a book. No, that's a lie. I had many books. And they were filled with my thoughts. Mostly thoughts. 'A secret that I'm wondering if he kept.'
Please envision that it has a double meaning.


I've also started writing my own 'Bucket List'. Ohhh yeaah. I have BIG plans.

To the people who actually read my rambling thoughts bullshit.
THANKYOU.

I'm pretty sure my mate's blog is amazing. She inspires me. I urge you to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online