I need to stop reading horror books. I need to teach myself not to believe in the supernatural. I need to write more, get everything out on paper. I need to not let little everyday things scare the shit out of me.
What the hell is wrong with me.
'If you take me, you have to take all of me.'
Well, guess what?
If you take me, you have to take all of me. And that includes that fucked up parts, the broken parts, the snapped, bruised and ripped apart parts. I wonder what I'll choose. And if you'll think all my crap is worth your while.
But I do know that two halves make a whole.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in kissing, Kissing alot.
I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...

No comments:
Post a Comment