Today was a really good day.
A boy on the bus gave me his change to buy a ticket.
The girls went out for dinner, and spent approximately 99.9% of the time laughing.
I bought and labelled two separate money boxes, which are already jingling with coins.
I completed every school-related task that I might have recently been stressing about.
I am completely over some prick who didn't deserve me in the first place.
These things make me happy.
I'm not going to detail it. I just can't. It was too good. Indescribable, some might call it.
You have good days, you have bad days, you have to take the best with the worse, rah rah raaaah...
I call it 'talking to the universe'.
Don't you laugh. DON'T.
Seriously!
You have to try this. I think it works. For me, at least.
Yeaaah, maybe I'm just some silly superstitious teen. Okay. I am some silly superstitious teen.
BUT HEY! At least I have faith in something. It's usually healthy to depend on something/someone other than yourself. A good thing to let someone else in. You can't do it alone.
That's what I've heard anyway.
I just rambled on a lot.
Probably too much for your liking.
If anybody actually reads this.
Shit. I'm doing it again.
STOPPING TALKING!
such a good day!

No comments:
Post a Comment