Make sure you have options. Not just one thing to do.
I did that today; opened myself up to a few different things. And I didn't take any of them, because I didn't want to. I just left them by my feet and watched the world go by from where I was. I watched the trees wave at me. I watched the black and white signs flash by. I watched the grapes grow.
And you know what? That's okay.
If you don't stop once in a while and look around, appreciate things a bit, you'll miss the things that you were looking for all along.
Quote Miley Cyrus:
'Ain't about what's waitin' on the other side. It's the climb.'
So go out, have fun, forget everything for a while, and be grateful for the beautiful jems around you. Because all anyone has is a tiny fragment of time in this world. Don't worry about where you're heading for the moment. Take a break from life, and live.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in kissing, Kissing alot.
I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...

No comments:
Post a Comment