i knew there was something missing. there was something there, hiding under the surface. well, you can screw up that plan and go back to your drawing board. because i found it all. the letter, the photo, THE LIES.
i'm so sick of not being told things because you want to 'protect me'. IT WOULD BE GOOD if I knew what i was being 'PROTECTED' from! maybe it would be even better if i actually had a say. because i know my voice isn't here just to sing. or you know what, maybe it is. maybe you don't want to hear my opinion about all this childish BULLSHIT. well fuck you all. you can go and cry and scream at each other for all i care. and i will be silent as always, the innocent, out-of-the-loop one, like you planned all along. pricks.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in kissing, Kissing alot.
I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...
No comments:
Post a Comment