In the car. Yessss, in the car. Mmm, that's a new one. It felt good. No, i'm sorry, i lied to you guys. It felt incredible! I so love my freedom drives.
I've gained back so much trust lately. On some things I'd rather not mention, but you get my point. I'm so happy. Probably because the main thing it's done for me is given me freedom. I've learnt that I strive on freedom; i cannot think of anything more important.
But dancing anywhere is good. Great, actually. Dance while you're scared! I actually reccommend it. I did it once, and it turned into a musical in my own bedroom. Inspiration overload.
Gaaaaah, i love life.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in kissing, Kissing alot.
I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...
No comments:
Post a Comment