skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
just another reckless teenager
read it, understand it, be inspired by it
Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. Anything is possible.
SO LIVE YOUR DREAM.
About Me
Mama Duck
A hopeless case of teenage spirit trying to break out of the Adelaide Hills.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(87)
►
May
(32)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(35)
maths thoughts.
Psychoanalysis?
We only got 86,400 seconds in a day
hate speech.
Friday gets more intense every week
please, try and be happy
MUSIC SCHOOL
eat your feelings.
world, i love you.
maybe i'm the one who changed?
to those in love;
extended caregroup
rundle mall haul
have no mercy
hypocrites for all eternity.
stumbling through the net
dancing where?!
i hope you understand this
i desire it?
you know who you are
morning, midday, afternoon
the sky is grey
This is why i put up with the pain, the way I do.
uncomplications
I heart symbology.
watch me unfold
From charity events to magnificent annual concerts...
two words:
there's nothing wrong with a little competition
FML!
Adelaide Cup antics
It's all in your head!
i need inspiration
misty watercoloured memories...
anyone for Barnacle Bill's?
Sunday, March 7
misty watercoloured memories...
Do you ever go through old photo albums, only to find all these photos that you never knew about? I love discovering treasure.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have to read these.
Laughter; the best cure.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink I believe laughing is the best calorie burner I believe in kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...
little red and black book
-
Show me sanity. I'll show you the cure.
-
Twitter Feed
Loading...
Followers
blogger templates
|
Make Money Online
No comments:
Post a Comment