Saturday, March 27

Psychoanalysis?

Why did I pick the number 10? Why 0402?
Better yet, how the hell did that little voice get into my head? The one that is extremely quiet, but always knows best. What do they call it? Ahhhh, yeaah. Your conscious.

CONSCIOUS -noun. Psychoanalysis. The part of the mind comprising psychic material of which the individual is aware.

Mmm, sounds about right. Mine has been in full swing today. So God didn't program me with willpower, but the conscious is strong? Greaaaat, I'll end up as that girl that knows she'll get fat in later years, but won't be able to stop herself. Super cool.

For some reason, I'm attached to my music too. Like, obsessively attached. Isn't it bizarre when you see that favourite song in a new light? Messages you never knew were there?



Brooke Fraser - 'I've been counting up all my wrongs, one sorry for each star. See I'd apologise my way to you, if the heavens stretched that far.'

Recognition goes to Beth.








Taylor Swift - 'You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess! Today was a fairytale.'

You continue to amaze me.







Then there are these guys, Daughtry.

It takes a lot of me to keep from hitting the repeat option on my iPod.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online