Wednesday, March 17

i hope you understand this

I had one of my 'i'm so insanely happy' moments today. Actually, they surprised me by visiting a few times in the same day! They're kindof like my 'i'm so at-peace with the world' moments. But not really. Those are much more peaceful.

These feelings I had today were far more intense; like everything I had worked for, everything I had given up and missed out on to get to this point, had finally paid off. It was basically just good endorphins that my brain was sending out, but it felt like this rush of energy that pumped inself through my veins, ran like poison under my skin, burned into the padlock over my heart and snapped it open. If you can imagine that, let me tell you that this was 10x better.

Ahhh, but what caused it?

"This crazy little thing called l....ife. (Because love is just too shit to mention)

I've learnt that if something comes along that seems too good to be true, take it anyway! Don't let it walk away just because you're sus it could be a mistake. Find out the reasons why it happened later. Enjoy it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online