Tuesday, March 30

maths thoughts.

That's it. I found it.

Wouldn't it be great to run away? I've thought about it before. Pack a little backpack of a essentials, you know...knife/fork/spoon, soap, toothbrush/paste, money. And definitely my iPod and charger. Because my music would be the only thing that could keep me going. I could run forever, travel the country, create a new profile and start fresh. My problems would all disappear. abandoned in a past-life that I hardly remembered anymore. I would be free, living by my own rules, starting on a clean slate; the life I always dreamt of. I would only be forced to re-visit my past-life in my own dreams; my Mother's tear-drenched face, permanently creased with worry. My Dad's persistence to keep strong for the family, and 'be a man', although he only wants his baby girl in his arms again. My brother's depression would seep through the cracks of our their red-brick house, contaminating every sense of 'life'.
How selfish.


If I don't talk to you, you'll understand. Telepathy is not my strong point.
If I don't know how I feel, I'll say whatever I feel like at that second. Confuse me more, can't you see it's helping?
If I do, I'll twist it and say that she does. Yeah, why not?
Understand this? That makes one of us.


Have you ever mouthed-off to your teacher? Tried to prove him wrong in whatever he was teaching? I have. And I recommend it. Because in the end, you will have learnt something, whether it's understanding the topic or how long his patience level stays intact for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online