So i'm meant to be going to the city today, to explore all the hidden op-shops/secret quirky shops with Dagger.
Except I don't know what time we're going. And I want to be in there ALL DAY, but I don't think that will happen.
Next saturday night is going to be craaaazzzzy! I want a messy one. One that will cause drama. And fights.
No, I'm not a bitch (most of the time). No, I'm not psycho (half the time?) I just want something big to happen. After all, it makes you stronger doesn't it? I'd rather that than having the same boring situations every day/night. Gaaah. Get me wired up, fill me with impossibility.
Or just take me away from here. Let's go somewhere unknown, together we'll be okay.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in kissing, Kissing alot.
I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...
No comments:
Post a Comment