Haha well, my dream was interesting at least. Just about schoolwork and how I kept forgetting paragraphs and book chapters until I was frazzled enough to stay behind and study in the library after school. Which was bad for me, because it just happened to double as a supermarket. As I said. Baaaad.
Most people have this thing called willpower, have you heard of it? Yeaah well, I think God programmed me without it. But I managed (somehow) to get past the pizza shapes, tim tams and lolly snakes that my mate was pigging out on (ohhh god yummm!) just before I woke up.
So I'm feeling pretty proud right now. Because hey, if I can do it in a dream, why can't I do it in everyday life? I don't see why not. After all, it's all in your head.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in kissing, Kissing alot.
I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...
No comments:
Post a Comment