I like hot ham and cheese rolls. Best winter snack in the world.
I like being socially connected. Facebook. Twitter. Blogger. Formspring.
I like being socially connected. Facebook. Twitter. Blogger. Formspring.
I like being exhausted. It means you worked your hardest.
I quite like short phone calls. Because I never really liked talking on the phone.
I equally like having lazy nights in. They're my favourite type.
i love seeing my family laugh in the most unexpected situations. Sounds, smells, and screeches. To, from, and during a trip to Marion. Good times.
i love being a role-model to people who might walk my path. To think that I'm helping to mould their life. It amazes me.
i love knowing that tomorrow will be a good day. and the next.
i lovelovelove getting to know new people.
And they're the topics of my day.
Sorry for being so boorrriiingggg!
I'll think up something good soon.
Love to you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment