skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
just another reckless teenager
read it, understand it, be inspired by it
Life isn't about finding yourself. It's about creating yourself. Anything is possible.
SO LIVE YOUR DREAM.
About Me
Mama Duck
A hopeless case of teenage spirit trying to break out of the Adelaide Hills.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(87)
▼
May
(32)
addicted.
exhaustion.
exultant is the word.
a wise woman once said,
when one door closes, another door opens.
BE THEEEERREE :)
humour me
Dear conscious,
Once a dreamer, always a dreamer.
Subway antics
what do YOU think?
I am guilty of over-analysing.
Straight from Bella.
my weekend in a nutshell
meerghh.
Horrible day.
Make pairs.
DON'T STOP! BELIEVING!
is this what self-worry feels like?
just MAYBE
How beautiful.
little secrets.
This sounds utterly nuts. But I'M NOT CRAZY
Are you superwoman?
Jessica Szohr ♥
My sleep deprived ramblings
MY PLAN:
curves ♥
My dreams aren't getting any better.
this is my whinging post.
it's a new life
You make me want to cry!
►
April
(20)
►
March
(35)
Friday, May 14
meerghh.
A Studio 2000 photoshoot
=
a sure fire way to be depressed about yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You have to read these.
Laughter; the best cure.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink I believe laughing is the best calorie burner I believe in kissing, Kissing alot. I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...
little red and black book
-
Show me sanity. I'll show you the cure.
-
Twitter Feed
Loading...
Followers
blogger templates
|
Make Money Online
No comments:
Post a Comment