I have been having non-cravings lately. It's like, instead of knowing what you want, you know what you don't want.
Lately, I haven't wanted anything carb-wise, and I've been munching down the fruit. How out-of-character. Usually it's the other way around.
AND LIQUIDS! My gosh, I cannot get enough.
I cannot wait to get my tattoo. I'm so excited. It will my my grandfather's locket charm on my right hip. I'M SO EXCITED.
I'm glad I met Joanne's boyfriend (Luke) the weekend just gone. I've been pumped for weeks and weeks to finally meet him, and it was in no way a letdown. Yay, yay, yay.
I also loved walking along the shoreline with Lisa. She's a pretty bright little ray of sunshine.
'If you ever try and have a bath to drown your sorrows, I'm warning you, they know how to swim.'
No words describe my awe for the wise person who said that.
Also, my immune system isn't working properly.
Heavy head, runny nose, dead muscles. It's not fun.
I want to start breaking down my dreams into achieveable pieces.
I want to get winter over and done with.
I want to be fun-size.
I want to show mis padres the TAFE creative writing course.
I want to be borderline.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in kissing, Kissing alot.
I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...

No comments:
Post a Comment