Thursday, May 20

what do YOU think?

They want him to know the truth of her. Of course she would be hurt by that. To think that your friends value your ex's feelings more than your own. But it is their business. So why do they want him to know? Because it was wrong in their book? She's not you, and she probably doesn't live by your morals. Opinions are all good and well, but if you give, you have to accept. To not accept and to push your own is rude. If it was me, I would be outraged to be backed into a corner like that.
Maybe they should try to leave other people to themselves? You cannot protect anyone from life. It will only leave you damaged. Just be there.
In saying that, she knows my opinion about it all. We've talked in circles, trying to work through it like people try to work through life. It does not mean I'm the good guy here. I'm just trying not to be part of someone else's conflict.

This also applies to my other girl. From what I have been told, they look like they're in the same boat.

I can see why everyone is pissed off. That is what happens when one person takes 'opinion-sharing' conversations to the next level. All it does is escalate from there.

 
I love how books can open your eyes.
I am reading a wise one at the moment.
I wish I had the wisdom I have now when I was little.
I wish I had the sight now that I had when I was little.
Jade, please come find me. I miss you.

I feel so exhausted.
 But eating non-carby foods makes me feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online