13/5/2010
You Should Fight.Life at the moment is not simple. It should be.
But the weird situations I'm in are quite complex. And that's making me think differently.
But even if life stresses you out a bit, you shouldn't let it. You should fight. Which is exactly what I'm going to do. I'm not ready for a breakdown yet! It's not my que. I refuse for it to ruin my weekend.
This saturday/sunday, I'm simply going to pause my life. Everything will work itself out. Just keep your head down and stay busy until then, it will be okay.
I'm also sick of being dragged into other people's gravity. Why am I letting myself fall away until I'm hopelessly persuaded? It's ridiculous that I can't do what REALLY makes me happy. It may not be clear, but I don't want the shit you keep throwing on me.
One day soon, I'm gonna give you hell.
14/5/2010
Get Lonely.
I have never wanted to just get out of here more than now.
Get away from people in general.
Out of this world altogether would actually be great, thankyou.
To get lonely. For the pure reason of appreciating people more. I know I do with my mates. But random people, I'm starting to get soooo frustrated with!
Or maybe it's myself I'm meant to be frustrated at.
Because if you can't accept others, how the hell are you ever going to accept yourself?

No comments:
Post a Comment