I finished a bit of schoolwork. That's always a nice feeling.
Then I sat in front of the fire with Moet, talking until a good amount of time was in the past.
I'm full of good food that Mum, Nathan and I cooked together, sharing stories as we went. We ate it while watching Two and a Half Men. We laughed a lot.
I have so much excitement for the weekend. Doubts, many! Nervousness, a little. But it's mostly a fit of positive emotions. I'm working with the littlest choir girls at their music school all day tomorrow and half of Sunday. That in itself I'm absolutely ecstatic about! Sunday arvo is our dance competition, finally. It seemed to me like we finished our routine in pleanty of time.
So here I am, a little ball of controlled energy.
I can hear the tapping of my fingers against the keys. I can hear my brother's too, not 10 metres from me.
My mum is wrapped up in her dreams on the couch, breathing softly. It's melting me from the inside out. Not quiet, not loud. How lovely.
AND DAD JUST GOT HOME! That's the brightest ornament on tonight's tree.
Oh, and apparently I'm the 'hot chip queen'!
On a more depressing note, I like this:
'If it's not getting better, it's getting worse. And when it appears to be getting better, it comes crashing down again.' - Andrea Masson!
But I feel like I have wings and could fly away at any moment.
This is where it begins.
I believe in pink.
-
I believe in pink
I believe laughing is the best calorie burner
I believe in kissing, Kissing alot.
I believe in staying strong when everything seems to be g...

No comments:
Post a Comment