Wednesday, May 26

when one door closes, another door opens.

Today was very up and down. Like it always is, I guess.

I was restless in a lot of my lessons. Probably because we were doing exam prep when all I wanted to catch up on assignments/class work I missed when I was sick. Pity I didn't realise it at the time, and just tuned out everything instead of doing something productive. Even if it was exam prep. Shit.
I guess when you feel prepared, you can do anything. I think that's the case for me. I can prepare myself for something good or bad to happen throughout the day. I can be honest and keep reminding myself that I've been better or worse. But what sucks, is that I don't expect the unexpected. That's what threw me off balance today.

I definitely need new pens. Ones that won't leak through to the opposite side of the paper. Silly ballpoints.

Tell me lovely, what ever happened to confidentiality? Private? Not you? Any of this ringing any bells?

Just to get to next semester soon would be amazing. Or even just this weekend, for choir. Those girls hold me together without even knowing it. Lovely, lovely, lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online