Monday, May 3

it's a new life

I'm sitting here eating my sultana bran, the best cereal on this planet.
I'm reading things.
I'm researching things.
And that's making me think preeeeettty deeply about life.
About what I want to do, where I want to go, who i am really. what the meaning of life is...
Yeaaaaah. It's pretty corny. But I'm seriously thinking about it.
And I just realised that these thoughts will probably nudge at me all day. Damnit.

When I was younger, my friend and I thought up a theory about our universe being in a box. The box was massive to us (because we've never reached the end of the universe), but it was actually just sitting somewhere bigger. In a world that we could NOT IMAGINE. There were other boxes too, so when your died in our universe, your spirit would be transported to the next box and re-born into a baby. It's like that episode of 'The Simpsons' when Lisa accidentally creates life. Kinda.
I'm just so excited for today. The year 11's have Aquatics today and tomorrow. Yay!
(besides the fact that it's thunder storming outside. not so yay?)

Ahhhh well. Life is (apparently) unfair, but i feel good. Go figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online