Wednesday, May 12

How beautiful.

I'm re-discovering my house. It's more fun than I thought it would be, considering I started out to do a list of jobs that I previously wrote on my whiteboard, and obviously became extremely distracted. Gaaah. Well done Taylor.
But it's actually kinda rewarding. I'm getting fuzzy feelings every 2 seconds!

First thing I found were some new photo albums in the cupboard with un-seen old photos! One album for Nathan, and one for me. They were absolutely adorable. I loved how I could remember growing up, and getting to where I was today. That was scary; all the memories that flooded me. Very emotional.

Second thing I found was a box of my old exchange student's gifts. One gift had been a book that she wrote for us about her life back in Japan. It was cute cute cute cute cute! I couldn't believe I'd forgotten about her so quickly. What a bitch I am.

Third thing was my old Sims CD-Rom! Hell yes! Ahhh good times during last winter, lazing around at home playing that lame old game while it poured with freezing rain just past the window. How beautiful.

My photo albums talked to me. They said to never forget where you came from. You can't run from it, so why try?
My old exchange student's inspired me to go on exchange to Spain. Next year maybe. That would be amazing.
And I don't want to let myself get like I did last winter. Winter blues, and cooping myself up way too much. Or maybe I shouldn't force myself to do what doesn't feel right.
I guess we'll find out soon enough. Let it rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online