Tuesday, May 4

My dreams aren't getting any better.

This was just how they did it here. There was no way out of it unless you wanted them to rampage. But I wish I could change it, somehow.
Out of the small group of people on the other side of the room, a boy slowly stepped forward. He had straight, dark hair that whipped around and framed his deep blue eyes. His cheekbones and jawline were hard lines, sexy as hell. One side of his mouth curved upwards into an irresistible smirk. He thought he would win! My hate for him bubbled up inside me furiously.
My side didn't want to fight, but had to go through the motions. He was just plain cruel. I couldn't believe it.
By the end of it all, they were both drunk as hell (to numb the pain), although they might've not bothered. From the shit they put each other through, it wouldn't have made a difference.
Stupid concept. Stupid, stupid, stupid.
'I want her, him, and her.' He pointed at me on the last one. Ohhhh thank god lovely, thankyou for keeping me safe.
The dark-haired boy shook his head.
'Not her.' His flipped an excited expression over to me, so quick I almost didn't see it.
'But I-'
'NOT HER.' His voice came out cold and flat. Obviously this guy meant business. My rage was wrapping itself quickly around me, restricting me to even the tiniest movement. I knew if I let myself move an inch, I would push past my little barrier and kill him. I would kill him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online